1.- What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the Username. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookies are used in order to improve your user experience, therefore, they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use during navigation and on future visits.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The information that a cookie usually stores is not considered sensitive information, it does not store data such as bank data, the D.N.I., among others. The user is not identified as a person, but the web server associates him with his web browser.
4.- What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Session cookies: They collect and store data during the user’s session to, for example, facilitate access to website services. They are deleted when the session ends.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the your use of our website. For this we can analyze your internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
5.- What are own cookies and those of third parties?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These would be those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
6. What cookies are used on this website?
The BIOMAG SL Websites use their own cookies and, specifically, session cookies, which are the ones that collect and store data while the user accesses it. Use those strictly necessary to allow the basic functionality of the page. It does not collect or transfer personal data of users without their knowledge.
7.- Can cookies be deactivated or deleted?
You can reject the processing of data or information collected by cookies at any time, by configuring the options of your Internet browser. You can allow block (generally or specifically for a specific domain) or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
However, this could affect the optimal navigation of our website, since some functionalities would be deactivated, and the display of some tools could be impaired.
For more information about Firefox click here:
For more information about Chrome click here:
For more information about Explorer click here:
For more information on Safari click here:
For more information about Opera click here: